• Silk scarves featuring very specific natural subjects are often quite hard to come by. Because our silk scarves are designed by talented artists and are not intended for mass production, however, in our collection you will find many beautiful examples of women’s scarves, wraps and shawls which carry designs of particular varieties of plants, flowers and animals.
• This beautiful example from our collection of silk scarves and shawls is based on a plant which can be found in many people’s homes, the monstera or Swiss cheese plant.
• The colors in this large square silk scarf are incredibly rich and include regal shades of purple and gorgeous olive green. The scarf itself is edged with the deepest shade of inky blue.
• As with all of our handmade scarves, wraps and shawls, the pattern on this particular accessory is an original creation designed by a talented artist. The design is hand painted on to 100% pure silk chiffon of the highest quality, so that this glorious silk scarf is guaranteed to feel soft and luxurious against the skin.
• Order from our fabulous range of luxury silk scarves, wraps and shawls today and your stunning accessory will be dispatched without delay.
FREE Gift Wrapping Available! Place the Order Now!
Available in 35.0" X 35.0" size
For sizing help, please contact our Fashion Adviser.
- 100% Pure Silk Chiffon
- Hand Painted ; Hand Dyed Garment
- Environmental ; Green Dyes
- Hand Wash Recommended (Machine Washable, Dry Cleanable)
Gorgeous Silk Scarf April 7, 2012
I couldn't wait to wear my new silk scarf today - it's absolutely gorgeous and worth well more than the price! The material is soft, and high quality. You will not be disappointed.
Elegant scarf! April 9, 2014
Keira Simpkinson, SOLDIERS HILL VIC
My best friend got me this elegant looking handmade silk scarf for my birthday. I was completely bowled over by the design and colors. She knows me out and out and therefore picked a design that really reflects my sense of style. Love her and love this scarf.
Brilliant silk scarf! April 14, 2014
Stephanie Alexander, Yankton, SD
I was delighted using the handmade silk scarf when it arrived with this adorable gift pack. I immediately opened it and was wow with the brilliance and excellence of it. I actually draped it on immediately and went to get a shopping spree.
Gorgeous scarf! May 22, 2014
Charlotte Huey, Lime Ridge, WI
The handmade silk scarf when it arrived with this adorable gift pack. I immediately opened it and was wow with the brilliance and excellence of it. I actually draped it on immediately and went to get a shopping spree.
Copyright © 2008-2014 WomenClothingToday.com