Ok let’s all just admit it. Even though fall and winter are nearing or are practically here we can’t give up our summer fashion styles so easily. We want to be cute no matter what we wear and we truly believe that a big oversized coat will make that hot guy turn away from us today. Maybe it does make people look away but the most important thing to know about this time of the year is that we can look fabulous and still stay in style. Believe it or not being cute in the pouring rain in shorts and a cute shirt doesn’t matter, the rain matters. We’ve all had our moments we want to look fashionable although it’s a windy day we insist on wearing that dress and have a Marilyn Monroe moment, when oops there goes the dress and we weren’t even standing over a vent to make flirtatious gestures. It’s embarrassing to be caught in the cold without a sweater or a jacket or with something on that is clearly for the summer. So just be sure there are tons of ways to stay sheik and glamorous without so much trouble as you would think and will leave you puffy free from all the fur and big oversized jackets.
Ok so maybe some of us don’t have a problem dressing warm but that’s ok these tips are very useful and can be done by anyone not just teens. When looking for garments of any sort we look for color and patterns and most importantly we think about what’s good and what’s not to today’s society. For example, blouses that Prince used to wear in the 80’s may be great for a Halloween costume but not for a daily basis. But long sleeve shirts and sweaters have a lot of great appeal these days as well as scarves, coats and even rain boots, yes rain boots.
1. Wear the turtle neck and long sleeves. Remember how you use to hate when mom tried to make you wear them and you would swear that tore at your skin and made you itch, well now turtle necks and long sleeves shirts have a greater appeal to both men and women. Old Navy is one company that caters to a lot of different genres and styles. With patterns on the shirts as well as the cuts around the collar bone, which can allow you to wear different shirts underneath to create a different look. Also this shove up you sleeves, this gesture is generally use to make way for air because it’s too hot but sometimes the scrunched look can really make an impression on your outfit.
2. Sweater dresses. These are great for the fall season. It’s not too just yet and we’re transitioning from the summer with the luke warm days. Sweater dresses that come to the top of you knee are great and can be found at places like forever 21, Gap, express and Jc Penny’s and many other department stores around this time. And when it does become cold you can throw on a pair of tights to keep you legs warm.
3. Sweaters are the “it” factor. Don’t limit your sweater selection to the big hobo one’s you use for gym or the ones that your grandparents give you. Make that an item on you wish list. Like shirts sweaters can have different collar cuts and you can use this advantage to wear different t-shirts/spaghetti straps underneath to make a different outfit each time. These can be found all around you especially with the temperatures dropping. Your best bet is to dive into a local fashion shop or if not oldnavy.com or overstock.com
4. Go for colorful scarves. There are the ones that say that each season has a color, but it truly depends on how you wear it and where. Brightening up your look with colorful silk scarves as well as woven cotton ones too leave an everlasting impression you don’t want to have the same look over and over again but with scarves the look different every time. You can find gorgeous scarves and me many other items at womenclothingtoday.com
5. Trench coats are great coats to have. Depending on the fabric and where you live you can find a coat that matches you need. Most woven coats are the best choice because of their warmth and the lasting material. The best part about these coats is that they come in a variety of different styles as well as they are a lot thinner than those oversized coats that we dread putting on. These coats compliment our outfits as well as add a different look. You can find a lot of great prices and coats at Target.com or the department store.
October 8, 2010
Also, Visit our eBay Store for the Great DEALS and FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING!